Check out the outfit presidential sister Kris Aquino wore on the 38th Metro Manila Film Festival awards night. Hubba hubba! I’d say that’s a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen but considering the night came and went without much further buzz, it seems the getup held together.
[Photo courtesy Showbiz Government.]
I wouldn’t say the sight as that shocking. Kris is a movie star. Movie stars wear frocks like that. Stars like Anne Hathaway routinely get away with walking on the red carpet with their puppies half-showing. What’s the big deal?
Ok, she’s the president’s sister too. But then this is a president who just recently thumbed his nose at the Catholic Taliban by signing into law the much-debated “reproductive health” bill — a law that according to Filipino bishops will damn the nation to a fiery eternity. So the President gets a free pass from being judged for having a sister who goes around in outfits that induce impure sinful thoughts in the minds of many Pinoy red-blooded males.
That’s entertainment folks! 😀
- Prosperity for the countryside: Promote the Philippines as a haven for “digital nomads” - July 30, 2019
- Gretchen Fullido sexual harassment scandal in a time of man-shaming - October 6, 2018
- #ABSCBNBall2018 exhibits all that is wrong about the way Philippine showbiz portrays “class” - September 30, 2018
- Excitement over Panda Express arrival exhibits the power of brands over Filipino consumers - September 28, 2018
- Not really an “Asian” movie but I’m excited to see Crazy Rich Asians nonetheless - August 22, 2018