This is what ‘actress-politician’ Lani Mercado, wife of actor-turned-senator Bong Revilla had to say about the idea of scrapping altogether the Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) or pork barrel:
“Basta huwag lang manghihingi sa amin ang mga tao!”
Source of quote: PEP.ph.
And we wonder why the Philippines is renowned for its beggar culture.
To Ms. Lani Mercado et al:
Ang pera ay hindi hinihingi. Ito ay kinikita.
- It’s time Filipinos DEMAND ACCESS to exclusive private subdivisions! - September 17, 2019
- Fear of missing out (FOMO) on a “better” president - September 16, 2019
- Will “equality” and “acceptance” really make gay people happy? Probably not. - September 11, 2019
- Filipinos should have a strategic plan to exploit Hong Kong’s troubles - September 10, 2019
- Rappler “economist” @JCPunongbayan is growing up! - September 9, 2019