I just finished seeing the film RED (Retired Extremely Dangerous) on DVD. It stars older geezers like Morgan Freeman, Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, and …oops… let’s leave out Madam Helen Mirren from the “older geezers” list. The best part about RED is seeing Helen Mirren expertly wield all sorts of kick-ass firearms. A high-powered sniper rifle, a tripod-mounted heavy machine gun, and a machine pistol, among others.
Best scene in RED saw Mirren firing a submachine gun in full auto. Most remarkable about what seems to have become an iconic scene is her not blinking over the few seconds it took to empty each clip. Like the real McCoy, I suppose — wide-eyed and focused on the target!
- Time to take back ACTIVISM from the communists and Yellowtards! - October 26, 2020
- Why do communists have a problem with being “red-tagged”? - October 25, 2020
- Liza Soberano “red-tagged” because she consorts with COMMUNIST front group GABRIELA - October 24, 2020
- Manifesto of the Yellowtard Wet Dream - October 19, 2020
- Philippine “activism” is in a PR crisis and the Baby River “issue” worsened it - October 19, 2020