At the very least, this much her ex James Yap knows: their son Bimby says his mom is “dating a politician”.
“Last Friday nagkita kami ng anak ko, siya na nagsabi sa akin mismo kung sino. Politician. Tapos sabi sa akin ni Bimby, ‘Joke lang.’ After namin magswimming, sinabi sa akin ni Bimby na ito nga si ganito. Pero hindi ko pwede sabihin kung sino.”
Translated in English:
“Last Friday I met with my son. He himself told me who it was — a politician. But then Bimby told me ‘Just a joke’. After we went swimming Bimby said to me that this was what’s it is. But I cannot say who it is.”
Well, that sample of James’s articulation skills just goes to show he is better off leaving the talking to his ex wife. Whatever James Yap was trying to say, above, it seems the rumours surrounding Kris and Mayor Bautista were fired up again after she was reportedly seen being dropped off by Mayor Bistek himself at the ABS-CBN studios for a taping session.
- Opposition pleas to “remember” the “horrors” of the “Martial Law Years” starting to sound pathetic - September 26, 2020
- The Philippine Opposition has declared the Philippines a DICTATORSHIP - September 22, 2020
- Additional funding for Leni Robredo’s office: a case of REVERSE PORK BARREL - September 15, 2020
- Martial Law Crybaby Joel Pablo Salud insults Holocaust victims in arguing with Fr. Ranhilio Aquino - September 13, 2020
- REAL gay people don’t deceive prospective partners - September 12, 2020