At the very least, this much her ex James Yap knows: their son Bimby says his mom is “dating a politician”.
“Last Friday nagkita kami ng anak ko, siya na nagsabi sa akin mismo kung sino. Politician. Tapos sabi sa akin ni Bimby, ‘Joke lang.’ After namin magswimming, sinabi sa akin ni Bimby na ito nga si ganito. Pero hindi ko pwede sabihin kung sino.”
Translated in English:
“Last Friday I met with my son. He himself told me who it was — a politician. But then Bimby told me ‘Just a joke’. After we went swimming Bimby said to me that this was what’s it is. But I cannot say who it is.”
Well, that sample of James’s articulation skills just goes to show he is better off leaving the talking to his ex wife. Whatever James Yap was trying to say, above, it seems the rumours surrounding Kris and Mayor Bautista were fired up again after she was reportedly seen being dropped off by Mayor Bistek himself at the ABS-CBN studios for a taping session.
- Why the Chinese don’t respect Filipinos - June 13, 2019
- Independence Day is no longer RELEVANT - June 12, 2019
- Filipinos and their leaders need to learn to be INDEPENDENT inside and out - June 12, 2019
- Philippine Media need to ditch the idea of being an “opposition media” to regain public trust - June 11, 2019
- Filipinos’ addiction to OFW remittances is incompatible with economic development - June 10, 2019