At the very least, this much her ex James Yap knows: their son Bimby says his mom is “dating a politician”.
“Last Friday nagkita kami ng anak ko, siya na nagsabi sa akin mismo kung sino. Politician. Tapos sabi sa akin ni Bimby, ‘Joke lang.’ After namin magswimming, sinabi sa akin ni Bimby na ito nga si ganito. Pero hindi ko pwede sabihin kung sino.”
Translated in English:
|SUPPORT INDEPENDENT SOCIAL COMMENTARY!|
Subscribe to our Substack community GRP Insider where you can opt to receive by email our more comprehensive and in-depth free weekly newsletter GRP Mail. Consider also supporting our efforts to remain an independent channel for social commentary and insight by sponsoring us through a small donation or a monthly paid subscription.
Subscribe to our Substack newsletter, GRP Insider!
“Last Friday I met with my son. He himself told me who it was — a politician. But then Bimby told me ‘Just a joke’. After we went swimming Bimby said to me that this was what’s it is. But I cannot say who it is.”
Well, that sample of James’s articulation skills just goes to show he is better off leaving the talking to his ex wife. Whatever James Yap was trying to say, above, it seems the rumours surrounding Kris and Mayor Bautista were fired up again after she was reportedly seen being dropped off by Mayor Bistek himself at the ABS-CBN studios for a taping session.
- Red Alert! Yellowtards and communists up in arms over Toni Gonzaga’s Bongbong Marcos interview! - September 13, 2021
- Congresswoman Claudine Bautista should SUE Enchong Dee and Inquirer “reporter” Dana Cruz for LIBEL - August 18, 2021
- The United States’ humiliating retreat from Afghanistan is a colossal but UNSURPRISING disaster - August 16, 2021
- “I was just reporting. That’s my job”: @AlJazeera hack Barnaby Lo defends sloppy report on Ph gov’t COVID-19 response - August 8, 2021
- Hidilyn Diaz lifts not just weights. She lifts an entire people. - August 1, 2021