It seems the party of underworld thug Cedric Lee and starlet Deniece Cornejo may be in deep trouble now following a detailed analysis of security CCTV footage obtained from the building management of Forbeswood Heights conducted by the Philippines’ National Bureau of Investigation (NBI). Despite some hearsay reports that Cedric Lee had some elements of the police and the NBI under his payroll, it seems the NBI have delivered on their promise of a fair investigation as evident in the reported release of the findings of their analysis of CCTV footage which shows that there is no way Navarro could have reaped Cornejo as alleged…
Cornejo is claiming that the actor-host tried to rape her while her companion, businessman Cedric Lee, said he found Navarro on top of the commercial model when he arrived in her condominium unit.
CCTV footage of the condominium on that night, however, tells a different story.
It shows that around 22:38 or 10:38 pm of January 22, Navarro is seen entering the condo’s lobby.
At 10:39 p.m., the TV host is seen inside the elevator going up the condo.
At 10:40 p.m., a woman identified as Cornejo is seen leaving the condo.
A minute later, 10:41 p.m., a man identified as Lee enters the condo.
Several men, believed to be Lee’s companions, are seen entering the condo two minutes later.
The woman, Cornejo, is next seen leaving the condo again.
In light of these findings, the NBI has since reportedly filed a complaint with the Department of Justice “against businessman Cedric Lee, his sister Bernice, Deniece Cornejo and several others in connection with the mauling of comedian and TV host Vhong Navarro.”
Article 267 of the Revised Penal Code stipulates very severe penalties — including life imprisonment — for the crimes that Lee, Cornejo, and party are accused of…
Kidnapping and serious illegal detention. — Any private individual who shall kidnap or detain another, or in any other manner deprive him of his liberty, shall suffer the penalty of reclusion temporal in its maximum period to death:
1. If the kidnapping or detention shall have lasted more than five days.
2. If it shall have been committed simulating public authority. chan robles virtual law library
3. If any serious physical injuries shall have been inflicted upon the person kidnapped or detained, or if threats to kill him shall have been made.
4. If the person kidnapped or detained shall be a minor, female or a public officer. The penalty shall be reclusion perpetua to death where the kidnapping or detention was committed for the purpose of extorting ransom from the victim or any other person, even if none of the circumstances above mentioned were present in the commission of the offense.
Cornejo, for her part, is also reportedly preparing to file a rape case against Navarro.
Bad news for the posh residents of Forbeswood Heights. It seems their building is suffering from a bad scum infestation.[Photo courtesy Examiner.com.]
- Filipinos don’t owe Carlos Celdran ANYTHING - October 12, 2019
- Circuses and publicity stunts won’t solve the Philippines’ public transport crisis - October 10, 2019
- How Carlos Celdran will be remembered - October 8, 2019
- It’s time Filipinos DEMAND ACCESS to exclusive private subdivisions! - September 17, 2019
- Fear of missing out (FOMO) on a “better” president - September 16, 2019