Ten minutes is all it takes to travel back in time and feel like you’ve been touched for the very first time — like a virgin! That’s according to comedy star Ms Ai Ai delas Alas. It’s just been announced. She’s the new celebrity endorser of Vicki Belo’s new self-esteem-building product, the FermiLift Procedure.FermiLift is better known for its more catchy/descriptive alias, Pussykip. As the name implies, the procedure involves a “non-invasive vagina tightener machine” according to an Abante report.
The same report stated that delas Alas had agreed to try out the product and endorse to Filipinahood its “good effects”.
What exactly are these “good effects”? Ai Ai thought you’d never ask…
“Dapat i-try ang Pussykip para sa ikauunlad ng sexlife at mabawasan ang mga babaeng sawi na niloloko ng mga asawa nila. Babalik sila kay misis dahil masikip na.”
So if we are to believe Ai Ai, women who avail of Belo’s Pussykip product will improve their sex lives and society will benefit through a reduced indcidence of male infidelity because men will always keep coming back to their wives’ tighter sensation.
Lol! Ang galing!
I also read in another Abante report that Ai Ai is encouraging her fellow showbiz stars Zsa Zsa Padilla and Dawn Zulueta to try it out. She should also extend the invitation to some male stars from their generation. I heard that a certain land-owning Pinoy-Spanish oligarch would approve. 😉
10 minutes lang naman…
You can have the procedure done and still get to your hair appointment!
Well, if I were Belo, I’d fire her marketing manager. This product should have been launched way back before this year’s Valentine’s Day. What better Valentine’s could a gal present to her significant other? Belo just missed out on a brilliant marketing coup!
- Prosperity for the countryside: Promote the Philippines as a haven for “digital nomads” - July 30, 2019
- Gretchen Fullido sexual harassment scandal in a time of man-shaming - October 6, 2018
- #ABSCBNBall2018 exhibits all that is wrong about the way Philippine showbiz portrays “class” - September 30, 2018
- Excitement over Panda Express arrival exhibits the power of brands over Filipino consumers - September 28, 2018
- Not really an “Asian” movie but I’m excited to see Crazy Rich Asians nonetheless - August 22, 2018