Wow! Despite all the other important things going on here and all over the world, what is really the buzz in the Philippines is the engagement of celebrity model Bianca Gonzalez to her basketballer boyfriend JC Intal.
What probably set off the Philippines’ mass kilig is the way the guy did it — in public…
Very risky approach, these public proposals. Seems Intal was very prepared, what with the banners and people around the pair egging Bianca to say “yes”. What would you do if you were in Bianca’s shoes — caught in the middle of NAIA Terminal 2 with your celebrity squeeze suddenly kneeling before you holding up a ring?
What else do we do but wish the glitzy couple all the best as they move onto the next chapter in their lives.
I do hope though that Bianca doesn’t get too domesticated now that she is JC Intal’s wifey. It would be a real tragedy if she lost the socially-aware fire she exhibited a few months back when she weighed her million-strong social media clout in on the issue of the Philippines’ squatter infestation.
Romansa ng lahi nga naman talaga.
Sigh. All the world loves a lover. 🙂
- Not really an “Asian” movie but I’m excited to see Crazy Rich Asians nonetheless - August 22, 2018
- Gilas-Aussie brawl proves basketball is a TAMBAY sport in the Philippines - July 4, 2018
- People who defend Tambays should open their subdivision gates to the public - June 25, 2018
- Kadiri the TAMBAYS! Yuck! - June 20, 2018
- Pretty sure Xian Gaza had already been friendzoned by Erich Gonzales - July 4, 2017