Now that the monumental waste of time that is the prosecution panel in the impeachment trial of Supreme Court Chief Justice Renato Corona has rested its case, the much-awaited segment of this circus — the Serafin Cuevas Show — begins!
As the honourable “Senator-Judge” Koko Pimentel observed, Filipino law students get valuable free lessons on trial proceedings by watching the elder Top Gun attorney. Indeed, the Prosecution team has highlighted the dismal state that Law education in the Philippines has sunk to in the last several weeks of the trial. It’s time the Philippine law community show what it is really made of.
Tune in to tomorrow’s (the 29th of Feb) Impeachment Trial session as the panel with the brains and the beauty — the impeachment trial Defense Panel, take the stage to deliver a truly intellectual experience to a moronism-weary Filipino Public!
|SUPPORT INDEPENDENT SOCIAL COMMENTARY!|
Subscribe to our Substack community GRP Insider where you can opt to receive by email our more comprehensive and in-depth free weekly newsletter GRP Mail. Consider also supporting our efforts to remain an independent channel for social commentary and insight by sponsoring us through a small donation or a monthly paid subscription.
Subscribe to our Substack newsletter, GRP Insider!
[Photo courtesy Interaksyon.com.]
- According to @ANCALERTS anchor Ian Esguerra, Karen Davila did a BAD job when she interviewed Leni Robredo - September 19, 2021
- Former Ambassador and Manila Times columnist Bobi Tiglao banned by Facebook after criticising Ateneo Martial Law Museum! - September 18, 2021
- Red Alert! Yellowtards and communists up in arms over Toni Gonzaga’s Bongbong Marcos interview! - September 13, 2021
- Congresswoman Claudine Bautista should SUE Enchong Dee and Inquirer “reporter” Dana Cruz for LIBEL - August 18, 2021
- The United States’ humiliating retreat from Afghanistan is a colossal but UNSURPRISING disaster - August 16, 2021