Now that the monumental waste of time that is the prosecution panel in the impeachment trial of Supreme Court Chief Justice Renato Corona has rested its case, the much-awaited segment of this circus — the Serafin Cuevas Show — begins!
As the honourable “Senator-Judge” Koko Pimentel observed, Filipino law students get valuable free lessons on trial proceedings by watching the elder Top Gun attorney. Indeed, the Prosecution team has highlighted the dismal state that Law education in the Philippines has sunk to in the last several weeks of the trial. It’s time the Philippine law community show what it is really made of.
Tune in to tomorrow’s (the 29th of Feb) Impeachment Trial session as the panel with the brains and the beauty — the impeachment trial Defense Panel, take the stage to deliver a truly intellectual experience to a moronism-weary Filipino Public!
[Photo courtesy Interaksyon.com.]
- Filipino ‘wokes’ and communists demonising their own police and the military is un-Filipino and ILLEGAL! - August 12, 2020
- The Philippines is reverting back to an agrarian economy thanks to COVID-19 - August 11, 2020
- PhilHealth corruption no different to COMELEC corruption under Aquino’s watch! - August 10, 2020
- COVID-19 economic collapse is the crisis the Philippines had to have! - August 7, 2020
- The DISHONEST blame-Duterte-for-the-COVID-19-pandemic platform of the Philippine Opposition - August 5, 2020