Now that the monumental waste of time that is the prosecution panel in the impeachment trial of Supreme Court Chief Justice Renato Corona has rested its case, the much-awaited segment of this circus — the Serafin Cuevas Show — begins!
As the honourable “Senator-Judge” Koko Pimentel observed, Filipino law students get valuable free lessons on trial proceedings by watching the elder Top Gun attorney. Indeed, the Prosecution team has highlighted the dismal state that Law education in the Philippines has sunk to in the last several weeks of the trial. It’s time the Philippine law community show what it is really made of.
Tune in to tomorrow’s (the 29th of Feb) Impeachment Trial session as the panel with the brains and the beauty — the impeachment trial Defense Panel, take the stage to deliver a truly intellectual experience to a moronism-weary Filipino Public!
[Photo courtesy Interaksyon.com.]
- Here are the steps that need to be taken to resolve the 2019 Reed Bank Incident involving Yuemaobinyu 42212 and F/B Gem-Vir 1 - June 20, 2019
- Dutch Joint Investigation Team (JIT) pursuing Russians behind 2014 Flight MH17 tragedy show how it’s done - June 20, 2019
- Shrill IRRESPONSIBILITY unites the Opposition and Media in war mongering against China - June 19, 2019
- Former President BS Aquino was an even bigger sucker to China than President Duterte ever was - June 18, 2019
- The Philippines is going down a FAKE development path - June 17, 2019