Kylie Fausto Verzosa (born February 7, 1992) a Filipino model and beauty pageant titleholder was crowned Binibining Pilipinas International 2016 and Miss International 2016.
Verzosa was born in Baguio City, Philippines. She graduated from Ateneo de Manila University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and works as a pre-school teacher. She is a teacher and an advocate for depression and suicide awareness. Verzosa volunteered for the Natasha Goulbourn Foundation, which aims to educate people about depression and suicide. She is also a member of the Professional Models Association of the Philippines. She has done ramp and print modeling.
[NB: Parts of this article were lifted from the Wikipedia.org article “Kylie Verzosa” in a manner compliant to the terms stipulated in the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License that governs usage of content made available in this site.]
- Opposition Yellow narrative again proven a LIABILITY after failed #NeverAgain rally and 2019 election winnables shock - September 24, 2018
- Blame on Duterte government for Ph peso depreciation UNFOUNDED - September 23, 2018
- What to expect from today’s September 21 Luneta “Grand Rally”… - September 21, 2018
- The increase in rice prices is not an act of God nor is it an act of Duterte - September 19, 2018
- Everything reported by Rappler reporter @PiaRanada about Duterte’s Israel trip was fake and malicious - September 15, 2018