An anonymous American blogger living in Biliran somehow trumped the star power of staunch Yellow supporters Leah Navarro and Jim Paredes during the closing of President Benigno Simeon ‘BS’ Aquino III’s sixth and last State of the Nation Address (SONA).
And after all that effort.
Asked by Tweetizen @ManuGaspar about how this presidential snub came down for them, here is what they had to say:
Follow the conversation further at the original tweet here!
- To “economists” like @JCPunongbayan “Troll!” is a SOUND argument - October 19, 2018
- There’s NO Philippine economy “in the time of Marcos and Duterte”. Only The Philippine Economy. Period - October 17, 2018
- Sure. #NeverAgain, right? But how EXACTLY is Imee Marcos connected to “Martial Law”? - October 17, 2018
- What happens NEXT after Filipinos #StopTheKillings? - October 15, 2018
- To be truly “revolutionary” university activism should espouse original ideas and not OBSOLETE ones - October 11, 2018