Joseph Luis ‘Jolo’ Estrada, son of beleaguered Senator Jinggoy Estrada may have set his Instagram account joloestrada17 to private (or deleted all his photos), but not, it seems, before someone captured screenshots of his erstwhile public photos and posted them on the site BV-Patrol.com.
Indeed, as the would-be ‘patroller’ quipped, “Jeane Napoles is so yesterday!” The captured photos (if they are, in fact, genuine) provide a peek into a chi-chi lifestyle that would make Jeane’s LA-LA lifestyle seem rather wretched in comparison.
Feast your eyes dahlings…
Ouch! Kids nowadays. Time was when all they did was put the occasional dent on daddy’s car. Now they make big gaping holes in daddy’s legal defence and public relations machine. The power of social media, indeed.
- Is anybody on the side of Farmers Plaza janitress Chayra Ganal? - August 20, 2019
- Filipinos need to get REALLY serious about rooting out corruption – specially in their police force - August 20, 2019
- Change cannot be avoided. Stop thinking like VICTIMS. Refuse to be one! - August 19, 2019
- Genuine Filipino “activists” need to distance themselves from COMMUNISTS and their “New People’s Army” - August 16, 2019
- Communist fronts like the League of Filipino Students believe they are God’s Gift to Filipino nationalism - August 12, 2019