Joseph Luis ‘Jolo’ Estrada, son of beleaguered Senator Jinggoy Estrada may have set his Instagram account joloestrada17 to private (or deleted all his photos), but not, it seems, before someone captured screenshots of his erstwhile public photos and posted them on the site BV-Patrol.com.
Indeed, as the would-be ‘patroller’ quipped, “Jeane Napoles is so yesterday!” The captured photos (if they are, in fact, genuine) provide a peek into a chi-chi lifestyle that would make Jeane’s LA-LA lifestyle seem rather wretched in comparison.
Feast your eyes dahlings…
Ouch! Kids nowadays. Time was when all they did was put the occasional dent on daddy’s car. Now they make big gaping holes in daddy’s legal defence and public relations machine. The power of social media, indeed.
- #DefendPressFreedom has been reduced to an elitist “movement” - February 14, 2019
- The Philippine Government should shut down Facebook and make Maria Ressa happy - February 12, 2019
- Filipinos led by Leni Robredo flirt with inciting racial hatred for ethnic Chinese foreigners - February 11, 2019
- “Activist” noise surrounding this “measles epidemic” should be taken with a grain of salt - February 8, 2019
- Whatever Bong Go is doing, it seems to be working - February 6, 2019