The following was snapped by a peeved constituent including as a caption “i’m at a loss for words.. let’s go, anti-epal bill!!!”. The billboard is a greeting to Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista on the occasion of his birthday.
Senator Miriam Santiago is sponsoring a bill dubbed the “Anti-Epal Bill” that aims to penalise politicians who use public funds to exhibit their names and likenesses in public areas. For more information on the Anti-Epal Bill, refer to this Blogwatch.tv article.
|SUPPORT INDEPENDENT SOCIAL COMMENTARY!|
Subscribe to our Substack community GRP Insider where you can opt to receive by email our more comprehensive and in-depth free weekly newsletter GRP Mail. Consider also supporting our efforts to remain an independent channel for social commentary and insight by sponsoring us through a small donation or a monthly paid subscription.
Subscribe to our Substack newsletter, GRP Insider!
The following names are on the billboard
- Herbert Bautista
- Precious Hipolito Castillo
- Alfred Vargas
- Candy Medina
- Aly Medalla
- Roderick Paulate
- Godie Liban
- Winnie Castelo
- Joy Belmonte
- According to @ANCALERTS anchor Ian Esguerra, Karen Davila did a BAD job when she interviewed Leni Robredo - September 19, 2021
- Former Ambassador and Manila Times columnist Bobi Tiglao banned by Facebook after criticising Ateneo Martial Law Museum! - September 18, 2021
- Red Alert! Yellowtards and communists up in arms over Toni Gonzaga’s Bongbong Marcos interview! - September 13, 2021
- Congresswoman Claudine Bautista should SUE Enchong Dee and Inquirer “reporter” Dana Cruz for LIBEL - August 18, 2021
- The United States’ humiliating retreat from Afghanistan is a colossal but UNSURPRISING disaster - August 16, 2021