Kudos to whoever made this photoshopped image of Manny Pacquiao making like Coach in Miami! Brilliant!
It’s true in a different sense, however. The Filipino pound-for-pound greatest fighter in the world is making a career move into what remains the Philippines’ favourite sport…
Pacquiao’s love for basketball is no secret, and he told reporters in the Philippines this week that he was taking the coaching position seriously.
“A great responsibility,” Pacquiao said.
That being said, the next fight for the 147-pound champion is scheduled for November, shortly after the PBA season begins. The opponent remains unclear, though there’s speculation that it could be a fifth bout against Juan Manuel Marquez.
Quips NBA coach Erik Spoelstra: “Well, I’m not taking a boxing job…”
Spoelstra gained fame amongst Filipinos on account of the “Filipino blood” supposedly flowing through his veins.
[Image source: Twitter]
- Do people really know who Stephen Hawking was? - March 16, 2018
- The Philippines is now truly INDEPENDENT after pulling out from the International Criminal Court - March 15, 2018
- How Filipino liberal women have WEAPONISED the Feminist Movement against Duterte - March 14, 2018
- Here is why CJ Sereno MUST resign NOW… - March 13, 2018
- Filipinos have no choice but to pay more taxes - March 13, 2018