It’s a he-said-she-said situation at the moment as mainstream media focuses its “news reporting” on the basis of soundbytes and …Read the Rest
- Who you see scheduled to take the throne of the second most powerful office of the land is more likely than not a Robber. My sensors tell me that Overseas Absentee Votes cast by our heroic OFWs were mostly untouched (least » read more
- Jin said Everything? How’s your refugee issue coming along? Let...
- Ted Sprague said Sure. If you say so.
- Charles Englund said keep on doing it.
- Jonathan Gutierrez said Without making my own opinion, I ask; so what if it was sens...
- Robert Haighton said Ted, its not an opinion, its a fact.
- joeld said Von Tanto is now perceived as the be all end all of all evil...
- gernacionalismo said @Charles Englund Sorry for the delayed response. I am not a...
- TheVoiceofAntiHypocrites said What an idiot this guy. “Why isn’t Dueterte going aft...
- Ted Sprague said That’s your opinion and I can’t change that. But...
- Robert Haighton said Ted, he (Duterte) didnt do anything about it (stopping the p...
- After the recent Orlando shooting, social media was ablaze with » read moreA lot of controversy continues to hound the recent acquisition » read more
- No, really. Why DO you? Have you ever given it » read moreOverseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) rock. They number in the millions » read moreIt's no wonder people have gotten so dumbed-down that they » read more
- Again, ladies and gentlemen, this is just another "rant" from » read moreAfter my review of the Batman vs. Superman film, it's time to » read more
I was told once that nothing will change » read more
Most viewed posts over the last 24 hrs
- On Deceptive Media and Photojournalism
- Sensationalised photo of 'extrajudicial killing' victim splashed on Inquirer front page
- What The Hague?! Philippines helped China build structures on disputed islands in the South China Sea
- Experts say President Noynoy Aquino is part of the Philippines' problem
- Manny Pacquiao In The Senate: Proof That Pinoys Are Idiots
- Aquino supporters are blocking Duterte's War on Drugs
- D'oh! Inquirer publishes fake TIME Magazine cover featuring PNoy among 100 Most Influential People in the World
- Human Rights advocacy is the latest fashion statement in Imperial Manila
- The #Philippines suffers from acute intellectual bankruptcy and a lack of common sense
- Noynoy Aquino is the worst president the Philippines ever had
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.