Now that the buzz was created, the Netizens stirred into an outrage fad, the subjects of the brouhaha forced into …Read the Rest
- Who you see scheduled to take the throne of the second most powerful office of the land is more likely than not a Robber. My sensors tell me that Overseas Absentee Votes cast by our heroic OFWs were mostly untouched (least » read more
- 656Hyden007Toro9999.999 said Life can imitate Art…and Art can imitate Life. We are...
- Ngek Ngek said National Security adviser Esperon went to the US to attend t...
- ChinoF said It’s also because many people still believe in the idi...
- WILD MAN said Throw the bitch off of a plane, that will get rid of her onc...
- WILD MAN said Art reflects life, and is as much imagination as it is past...
- WILD MAN said FILIPINO’s will fuck this up to. The ‘Reverse Mi...
- ChinoF said True. I’ve got to see if the real hipsters reacted to
- Vegemite said It’s actually quite fitting given hipster culture has...
- T said dude, oh, the humanity!!! what about the children??? kidding...
- mrericx said I blame Maria Ozawa. 😀
- Certain adult sites are now supposedly banned in the Philippines » read more"Social media has become so toxic these days" laments Inquirer » read moreA petition to suspend the Facebook page of Mocha Uson, » read more
- No, really. Why DO you? Have you ever given it » read moreOverseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) rock. They number in the millions » read moreIt's no wonder people have gotten so dumbed-down that they » read more
- With just a four-word tweet, Sandro Marcos, son of Vice-Presidential » read moreNow, most of you have read enough of my work » read moreKylie Fausto Verzosa (born February 7, 1992) a Filipino model » read more
Most viewed posts over the last 24 hrs
- Leni Robredo and the epidemic of voter remorse gripping the Philippine public
- 1.37 million 'registered voters' discrepancy observed in Unofficial Results reporting operations!
- Was the Philippines' mainstream media hoodwinked into reacting to #LeniLeaks?
- D'oh! Inquirer publishes fake TIME Magazine cover featuring PNoy among 100 Most Influential People in the World
- Philippine ISPs emerge winners in gov't ban on Internet adult content!
- Why is the Philippines unprepared for natural disasters and climate change? Ask Mar Roxas
- The mystery of why otherwise intelligent people support Leni Robredo
- Is art a product of imagination or experience? Why Art is Merely a Derivative of Prior Experience
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte is right not to trust current VP Leni Robredo
- Do “BoBo Activists” know how to Care for the World?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.