Now that the buzz was created, the Netizens stirred into an outrage fad, the subjects of the brouhaha forced into …Read the Rest
- Who you see scheduled to take the throne of the second most powerful office of the land is more likely than not a Robber. My sensors tell me that Overseas Absentee Votes cast by our heroic OFWs were mostly untouched (least » read more
- Johnpol B. Dizon said What we need is someone, and somemore of this content. It sp...
- Felipe said Priority is to reduce heinous crimes encouraged though drugs...
- Bluefad said They should all be killed along with the drug lords.
- Bluefad said Aquino must be punished and executed for his crimes against...
- Bluefad said Kill all yellowtards burn them all
- 111Toro007Hyden999.999 said We are now on the cross road of doing what is right, or just...
- 222Hyden007Toro9999.99 said Pro Pinoy’ G. Nuguid A.K.A. “gnogid: You are jus...
- IKARROS said Tama ka Sir Benigno, Salot sa Bayan ang Dilawan na dapat Puk...
- Ed said Our leaders lack the maturity to run our government. They ar...
- Jim DiGriz said Well, now that the lawyer of Sebastian says that his client...
Given how regularly crazy traffic in Metro Manila » read moreComments sections can be both a boon and a bane » read moreSad to say, Philippine "activism" hasn't progressed much over the » read more
- No, really. Why DO you? Have you ever given it » read moreOverseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) rock. They number in the millions » read moreIt's no wonder people have gotten so dumbed-down that they » read more
- Superheroes. They certainly are making a lot of money on » read moreLadies and gentlemen, I have been told not to judge » read moreThe Ghostbusters series recently had a reboot of its own. » read more
Most viewed posts over the last 24 hrs
- CHR report that the Philippine Government's "war on drugs targets the poor" is a lie
- Aquino government's failures made Philippine problems harder to fix
- Philippines' extrajudicial violence traces roots to Aquino admin according to The New York Times
- Only by crushing the Yellow disease will the Philippines' deep wounds be healed
- Remembering Elias's Legacy
- Demonizing political enemies is a tradition of the Aquino gov't that De Lima was a part of
- In just 6 years, Noynoy Aquino's record of failure is now worse than all of the Marcos years
- Jarius Bondoc, Dutertards, and "The End Of The Truth"
- Why Metro Manila's horrific traffic will NEVER be 'solved'
- The Noynoy Aquino government is turning the Philippines into a vindictive society
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.