The Philippines is said to be leading an initiative with other countries that claim to be highly-prone to the adverse …Read the Rest
- Who you see scheduled to take the throne of the second most powerful office of the land is more likely than not a Robber. My sensors tell me that Overseas Absentee Votes cast by our heroic OFWs were mostly untouched (least » read more
- Members of Cult Group said Consider yourselves luckier you are neither a Tangalized non...
- Carl Hungus said No person will fall for the ‘likeable’ issue at this stage....
- Benigno Ramos said Filipinas want to be white because of hypergamy. They have a...
- Benigno Ramos said Filipinos (in the US and Phils) need to stop trying to be ...
- Benigno Ramos said and BTW “crab mentality” IS Cultural Marxism.
- Benigno Ramos said Exactly. Cultural Marxism. Communism may have failed. But it...
- Benigno Ramos said Like I stated in my reply to BenignO’s comment above....
- TREMBLAY OLE said and just for the record: EVERYONE in the USA is marginalised...
- TREMBLAY OLE said those two,beieve it or not, are two sides of the same coin.
- TREMBLAY OLE said But I also know a certain Fliipino/a that is VERY BUSINESS o...
- A petition to suspend the Facebook page of Mocha Uson, » read moreAn interesting read I recently got was Media and Culture: » read more
- No, really. Why DO you? Have you ever given it » read moreOverseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) rock. They number in the millions » read moreIt's no wonder people have gotten so dumbed-down that they » read more
- Kylie Fausto Verzosa (born February 7, 1992) a Filipino model » read moreThese are the lyrics to the song "American Junk" released » read moreWell ladies and gentlemen, it's October and we are just » read more
Most viewed posts over the last 24 hrs
- Are Filipino-Americans a 'marginalised' and 'invisible' people?
- Philippine President Duterte is the world's Number One troll
- Schadenfreude of the Elites: People who want Duterte to fail
- Congratulations Kylie Verzosa, Miss International 2016!
- Attacking Mocha Uson only makes her stronger and her influence more powerful
- Why potentially beneficial foreign ideas and influence have not worked in the Philippines
- Jim Paredes sang anti-US song "American Junk" back in 1987
- Does the Eraserheads' song 'Spolarium' tell of the rape of Pepsi Paloma?
- Why are you so negative? And other frequently asked questions answered
- What happens to Filipinos when they can no longer “make sumbong”?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.