Back when Benign0 posted his article that the main purpose of sex (as in, copulation) was reproduction and not pleasure, …Read the Rest
- Who you see scheduled to take the throne of the second most powerful office of the land is more likely than not a Robber. My sensors tell me that Overseas Absentee Votes cast by our heroic OFWs were mostly untouched (least » read more
- Online politics in the Philippines - New Mandala said […] than once, it has been observed that the comment s...
- 'Yellowtards' v 'Dutertards' - New Mandala said […] than once, it has been observed that the comment s...
- Carl Hungus said I still believe Grin Department is grossly underrated band....
- mrericx said Here are the reasons why the Filipinos will never be able to...
- Robert Haighton said Jerry, ” … never address who is going to support...
- Jerry Lynch said There is no LOGICAL reason why The Philippines is not a firs...
- Jerry Lynch said Most of the time when I criticize Filipinos for openly break...
- joeld said that goes for all the conyo, or pretending to be conyo
- joeld said pano mag mura ang conyong ilokana?…. ukinnam syet!
- Carl Hungus said What? No comment from Mr Mema yet? Que horror! 😁
- A petition to suspend the Facebook page of Mocha Uson, » read moreAn interesting read I recently got was Media and Culture: » read more
- No, really. Why DO you? Have you ever given it » read moreOverseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) rock. They number in the millions » read moreIt's no wonder people have gotten so dumbed-down that they » read more
- These are the lyrics to the song "American Junk" released » read moreWell ladies and gentlemen, it's October and we are just » read more
Most viewed posts over the last 24 hrs
- Jim Paredes sang anti-US song "American Junk" back in 1987
- Philippine President Duterte is the world's Number One troll
- The hypocrisy in the petition to shut down Mocha Uson's Facebook page
- Attacking Mocha Uson only makes her stronger and her influence more powerful
- Does the Eraserheads' song 'Spolarium' tell of the rape of Pepsi Paloma?
- What happens to Filipinos when they can no longer “make sumbong”?
- OFW party could be over for the Philippines as Saudi Arabia runs out of money
- Filipinos' overall extrajudicial way of life is the reason Duterte remains popular
- Schadenfreude of the Elites: People who want Duterte to fail
- Do Filipinos know how to use their freedom of speech?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.