Kylie Fausto Verzosa (born February 7, 1992) a Filipino model and beauty pageant titleholder was crowned Binibining Pilipinas International 2016 and Miss International 2016.
Verzosa was born in Baguio City, Philippines. She graduated from Ateneo de Manila University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and works as a pre-school teacher. She is a teacher and an advocate for depression and suicide awareness. Verzosa volunteered for the Natasha Goulbourn Foundation, which aims to educate people about depression and suicide. She is also a member of the Professional Models Association of the Philippines. She has done ramp and print modeling.
[NB: Parts of this article were lifted from the Wikipedia.org article “Kylie Verzosa” in a manner compliant to the terms stipulated in the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License that governs usage of content made available in this site.]
- CBCP’s “Walk of Life” stunt illustrates just how primtive a society the Philippines remains - February 21, 2017
- Duterte critics desperately rally behind the LIAR Arturo Lascanas - February 20, 2017
- The spectacle of nuns who presume to be politicians’ “guardian angels” - February 19, 2017
- Stupid logic: Filipinos’ shrill whine over the Philippine Constabulary’s return - February 16, 2017
- Key Duterte initiatives lay foundation for sustained economic growth - February 14, 2017