Kylie Fausto Verzosa (born February 7, 1992) a Filipino model and beauty pageant titleholder was crowned Binibining Pilipinas International 2016 and Miss International 2016.
Verzosa was born in Baguio City, Philippines. She graduated from Ateneo de Manila University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and works as a pre-school teacher. She is a teacher and an advocate for depression and suicide awareness. Verzosa volunteered for the Natasha Goulbourn Foundation, which aims to educate people about depression and suicide. She is also a member of the Professional Models Association of the Philippines. She has done ramp and print modeling.
[NB: Parts of this article were lifted from the Wikipedia.org article “Kylie Verzosa” in a manner compliant to the terms stipulated in the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License that governs usage of content made available in this site.]
- Why the CBCP is not a credible judge of who or what is “fake” or authentic - June 27, 2017
- Leni Robredo should redeem Trillanes’s dignity after it was crushed by the BBC’s #HARDtalk - June 26, 2017
- People shrieking about ‘fake news’ are starting to sound like The Boy Who Cried Wolf - June 24, 2017
- Trillanes TV meltdown a fatal blow to the credibility of the Philippine Opposition - June 23, 2017
- BBC journo Stephen Sackur exposes idiocy of “senator” Antonio Trillanes on live TV! - June 22, 2017