Kylie Fausto Verzosa (born February 7, 1992) a Filipino model and beauty pageant titleholder was crowned Binibining Pilipinas International 2016 and Miss International 2016.
Verzosa was born in Baguio City, Philippines. She graduated from Ateneo de Manila University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and works as a pre-school teacher. She is a teacher and an advocate for depression and suicide awareness. Verzosa volunteered for the Natasha Goulbourn Foundation, which aims to educate people about depression and suicide. She is also a member of the Professional Models Association of the Philippines. She has done ramp and print modeling.
[NB: Parts of this article were lifted from the Wikipedia.org article “Kylie Verzosa” in a manner compliant to the terms stipulated in the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License that governs usage of content made available in this site.]
- Filipinos shrieking #JusticeForKian are turning Kian Loyd Delos Santos into a sad political agenda - August 19, 2017
- Here’s why ‘accreditation’ of bloggers and social media ‘practitioners’ is a ridiculous idea - August 14, 2017
- COMELEC Chairman Andres Bautista is not living up to the ideals of the Ateneo - August 13, 2017
- Filipinos are using Gilas Pilipinas’s win over China to feel like they REALLY won against China - August 11, 2017
- Filipino feminists like Risa Hontiveros had abandoned Mrs Patricia Bautista - August 10, 2017