Kylie Fausto Verzosa (born February 7, 1992) a Filipino model and beauty pageant titleholder was crowned Binibining Pilipinas International 2016 and Miss International 2016.
Verzosa was born in Baguio City, Philippines. She graduated from Ateneo de Manila University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and works as a pre-school teacher. She is a teacher and an advocate for depression and suicide awareness. Verzosa volunteered for the Natasha Goulbourn Foundation, which aims to educate people about depression and suicide. She is also a member of the Professional Models Association of the Philippines. She has done ramp and print modeling.
[NB: Parts of this article were lifted from the Wikipedia.org article “Kylie Verzosa” in a manner compliant to the terms stipulated in the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License that governs usage of content made available in this site.]
- The death of old-school ‘journalism’ proves that democracy is ALIVE in the Philippines - April 29, 2017
- The rich understand poverty a lot more than the poor do - April 24, 2017
- Are we seeing the end of an era of extreme liberalism? - April 22, 2017
- Campaign to put Duterte in @TIME ‘100 Most Influential’ list backfires! - April 21, 2017
- Are UP students suffering from a failure of thinking? - April 20, 2017