Kylie Fausto Verzosa (born February 7, 1992) a Filipino model and beauty pageant titleholder was crowned Binibining Pilipinas International 2016 and Miss International 2016.
Verzosa was born in Baguio City, Philippines. She graduated from Ateneo de Manila University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and works as a pre-school teacher. She is a teacher and an advocate for depression and suicide awareness. Verzosa volunteered for the Natasha Goulbourn Foundation, which aims to educate people about depression and suicide. She is also a member of the Professional Models Association of the Philippines. She has done ramp and print modeling.
[NB: Parts of this article were lifted from the Wikipedia.org article “Kylie Verzosa” in a manner compliant to the terms stipulated in the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License that governs usage of content made available in this site.]
- How @rapplerdotcom triggered the decline of journalism in the Philippines - March 24, 2017
- Leni Robredo epitomises the deep impoverishment of Philippine society - March 23, 2017
- Inquirer writer Jacqueline Arias picks tweets to “prove” Filipinos hate Bongbong Marcos - March 22, 2017
- Has the Philippines EVER been truly a country FOR Filipinos? - March 21, 2017
- Outrage over Leni Robredo’s bimbo antics offer opportunities that require clear minds to exploit - March 20, 2017