An anonymous American blogger living in Biliran somehow trumped the star power of staunch Yellow supporters Leah Navarro and Jim Paredes during the closing of President Benigno Simeon ‘BS’ Aquino III’s sixth and last State of the Nation Address (SONA).
And after all that effort.
Asked by Tweetizen @ManuGaspar about how this presidential snub came down for them, here is what they had to say:
Follow the conversation further at the original tweet here!
- Like squatters, jeepney drivers are national PARASITES - October 17, 2017
- The time has come to have a conversation about someone’s face - October 16, 2017
- How Jover Laurio (a.k.a. @PinoyAkoBlog) intellectually-bankrupted the Ateneo de Manila University - October 16, 2017
- Blade Runner 2049 features the consummation of personal AI - October 15, 2017
- Recalling “Oeneta” – a play banned for being highly-critical of the Ateneo High School - October 14, 2017