An anonymous American blogger living in Biliran somehow trumped the star power of staunch Yellow supporters Leah Navarro and Jim Paredes during the closing of President Benigno Simeon ‘BS’ Aquino III’s sixth and last State of the Nation Address (SONA).
And after all that effort.
Asked by Tweetizen @ManuGaspar about how this presidential snub came down for them, here is what they had to say:
Follow the conversation further at the original tweet here!
- Filipinos are poor because their “activists” teach them to be obsessed with the rich - December 17, 2017
- Why did Isabelle Duterte have a photoshoot in Malacanang Palace? Because she can. - December 17, 2017
- Noynoy Aquino lauded for merely showing up at Congress inquiry on Dengvaxia - December 15, 2017
- Martial Law “debate”: Does the Constitution serve Filipinos? Or do Filipinos serve the Constitution? - December 13, 2017
- ‘Resibo Queen’ Jover Laurio represents the demise of free speech on social media - December 12, 2017