An anonymous American blogger living in Biliran somehow trumped the star power of staunch Yellow supporters Leah Navarro and Jim Paredes during the closing of President Benigno Simeon ‘BS’ Aquino III’s sixth and last State of the Nation Address (SONA).
And after all that effort.
Asked by Tweetizen @ManuGaspar about how this presidential snub came down for them, here is what they had to say:
Follow the conversation further at the original tweet here!
- President Rodrigo Duterte’s State of the Nation Address (#SONA2018) July 23, 2018 - July 23, 2018
- Filipinos should stop believing in “evil” in order to progress as a society - July 16, 2018
- Duterte’s popularity continues to soar despite the best efforts of the Opposition to shoot him down - July 16, 2018
- The REAL Philippine State of the Nation demystified - July 15, 2018
- Under federalism, EVERY Filipino tribe will find out what they are REALLY made of - July 13, 2018