An anonymous American blogger living in Biliran somehow trumped the star power of staunch Yellow supporters Leah Navarro and Jim Paredes during the closing of President Benigno Simeon ‘BS’ Aquino III’s sixth and last State of the Nation Address (SONA).
And after all that effort.
Asked by Tweetizen @ManuGaspar about how this presidential snub came down for them, here is what they had to say:
Follow the conversation further at the original tweet here!
- Philippines’ withdrawal from the International Criminal Court is a source of REAL national pride - March 20, 2018
- Janet Lim Napoles is worth more to Filipinos as a witness than as a jailed crook - March 19, 2018
- Do people really know who Stephen Hawking was? - March 16, 2018
- The Philippines is now truly INDEPENDENT after pulling out from the International Criminal Court - March 15, 2018
- How Filipino liberal women have WEAPONISED the Feminist Movement against Duterte - March 14, 2018