Joseph Luis ‘Jolo’ Estrada, son of beleaguered Senator Jinggoy Estrada may have set his Instagram account joloestrada17 to private (or deleted all his photos), but not, it seems, before someone captured screenshots of his erstwhile public photos and posted them on the site BV-Patrol.com.
Indeed, as the would-be ‘patroller’ quipped, “Jeane Napoles is so yesterday!” The captured photos (if they are, in fact, genuine) provide a peek into a chi-chi lifestyle that would make Jeane’s LA-LA lifestyle seem rather wretched in comparison.
Feast your eyes dahlings…
Ouch! Kids nowadays. Time was when all they did was put the occasional dent on daddy’s car. Now they make big gaping holes in daddy’s legal defence and public relations machine. The power of social media, indeed.
- This year’s CBCP Halloween stunt: ‘A Night of Horror during Duterte’s Time’ - October 24, 2017
- A New Marawi City that is SQUATTER-FREE is an absolutely worthwhile goal - October 20, 2017
- Filipinos will gain more self-respect by eliminating their dependency on First World dole-outs - October 19, 2017
- HOPE lies in imagining a JEEPNEY-FREE Philippines - October 18, 2017
- Like squatters, jeepney drivers are national PARASITES - October 17, 2017