Joseph Luis ‘Jolo’ Estrada, son of beleaguered Senator Jinggoy Estrada may have set his Instagram account joloestrada17 to private (or deleted all his photos), but not, it seems, before someone captured screenshots of his erstwhile public photos and posted them on the site BV-Patrol.com.
Indeed, as the would-be ‘patroller’ quipped, “Jeane Napoles is so yesterday!” The captured photos (if they are, in fact, genuine) provide a peek into a chi-chi lifestyle that would make Jeane’s LA-LA lifestyle seem rather wretched in comparison.
Feast your eyes dahlings…
Ouch! Kids nowadays. Time was when all they did was put the occasional dent on daddy’s car. Now they make big gaping holes in daddy’s legal defence and public relations machine. The power of social media, indeed.
- You can’t destroy Mocha Uson by dragging her through the mud — because she’s already been there - January 23, 2018
- Good Filipino Catholics agree: Mocha Uson deserves her UST award! - January 22, 2018
- “Press freedom” was killed by Filipino LAZINESS and not by the Philippine government - January 21, 2018
- Jover Laurio and her former call centre employer may have violated Australian privacy laws - January 20, 2018
- Rappler CEO Maria Ressa is a FAKE VICTIM because she is a crime SUSPECT - January 19, 2018