This is what ‘actress-politician’ Lani Mercado, wife of actor-turned-senator Bong Revilla had to say about the idea of scrapping altogether the Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) or pork barrel:
“Basta huwag lang manghihingi sa amin ang mga tao!”
Source of quote: PEP.ph.
And we wonder why the Philippines is renowned for its beggar culture.
To Ms. Lani Mercado et al:
Ang pera ay hindi hinihingi. Ito ay kinikita.
- Why the CBCP is not a credible judge of who or what is “fake” or authentic - June 27, 2017
- Leni Robredo should redeem Trillanes’s dignity after it was crushed by the BBC’s #HARDtalk - June 26, 2017
- People shrieking about ‘fake news’ are starting to sound like The Boy Who Cried Wolf - June 24, 2017
- Trillanes TV meltdown a fatal blow to the credibility of the Philippine Opposition - June 23, 2017
- BBC journo Stephen Sackur exposes idiocy of “senator” Antonio Trillanes on live TV! - June 22, 2017