This is what ‘actress-politician’ Lani Mercado, wife of actor-turned-senator Bong Revilla had to say about the idea of scrapping altogether the Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) or pork barrel:
“Basta huwag lang manghihingi sa amin ang mga tao!”
Source of quote: PEP.ph.
And we wonder why the Philippines is renowned for its beggar culture.
To Ms. Lani Mercado et al:
Ang pera ay hindi hinihingi. Ito ay kinikita.
- Lessons Duterte could learn from the past admin to contain the Kian Loyd Delos Santos issue - August 21, 2017
- Filipinos shrieking #JusticeForKian are turning Kian Loyd Delos Santos into a sad political agenda - August 19, 2017
- Here’s why ‘accreditation’ of bloggers and social media ‘practitioners’ is a ridiculous idea - August 14, 2017
- COMELEC Chairman Andres Bautista is not living up to the ideals of the Ateneo - August 13, 2017
- Filipinos are using Gilas Pilipinas’s win over China to feel like they REALLY won against China - August 11, 2017