This is what ‘actress-politician’ Lani Mercado, wife of actor-turned-senator Bong Revilla had to say about the idea of scrapping altogether the Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) or pork barrel:
“Basta huwag lang manghihingi sa amin ang mga tao!”
Source of quote: PEP.ph.
And we wonder why the Philippines is renowned for its beggar culture.
To Ms. Lani Mercado et al:
Ang pera ay hindi hinihingi. Ito ay kinikita.
- How @rapplerdotcom triggered the decline of journalism in the Philippines - March 24, 2017
- Leni Robredo epitomises the deep impoverishment of Philippine society - March 23, 2017
- Inquirer writer Jacqueline Arias picks tweets to “prove” Filipinos hate Bongbong Marcos - March 22, 2017
- Has the Philippines EVER been truly a country FOR Filipinos? - March 21, 2017
- Outrage over Leni Robredo’s bimbo antics offer opportunities that require clear minds to exploit - March 20, 2017