This is what ‘actress-politician’ Lani Mercado, wife of actor-turned-senator Bong Revilla had to say about the idea of scrapping altogether the Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) or pork barrel:
“Basta huwag lang manghihingi sa amin ang mga tao!”
Source of quote: PEP.ph.
And we wonder why the Philippines is renowned for its beggar culture.
To Ms. Lani Mercado et al:
Ang pera ay hindi hinihingi. Ito ay kinikita.
- A New Marawi City that is SQUATTER-FREE is an absolutely worthwhile goal - October 20, 2017
- Filipinos will gain more self-respect by eliminating their dependency on First World dole-outs - October 19, 2017
- HOPE lies in imagining a JEEPNEY-FREE Philippines - October 18, 2017
- Like squatters, jeepney drivers are national PARASITES - October 17, 2017
- The time has come to have a conversation about someone’s face - October 16, 2017