This is what ‘actress-politician’ Lani Mercado, wife of actor-turned-senator Bong Revilla had to say about the idea of scrapping altogether the Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) or pork barrel:
“Basta huwag lang manghihingi sa amin ang mga tao!”
Source of quote: PEP.ph.
And we wonder why the Philippines is renowned for its beggar culture.
To Ms. Lani Mercado et al:
Ang pera ay hindi hinihingi. Ito ay kinikita.
- In defense of Pia Ranada: before she can expect fairness, she needs to be fair to HERSELF - February 21, 2018
- After being a big “anti-Fake News crusader”, Rappler is now exposed as a Fake News Site! - February 20, 2018
- Bong Go cleared of “intervention” allegations, Rappler’s crooked journalism laid bare! - February 19, 2018
- Filipino culture may not be compatible with operating and using modern train systems - February 19, 2018
- Does anyone have the right to tell Liza Soberano how “Filipino” she is? - February 19, 2018