I hear that one needs to stay in the Shangri La or some other posh resort to enjoy Boracay nowadays. Back in the days when the island was just a sleepy paradise, roughing it up in a rinky-dink hut or no-frills inn was the way to go. Is the spirit of beach combing the way it was portrayed by Leonardo di Caprio in the film The Beach dead in the Philippines? Are Filipinos quite simply habitual point missers?
Is this progress?
- A New Marawi City that is SQUATTER-FREE is an absolutely worthwhile goal - October 20, 2017
- Filipinos will gain more self-respect by eliminating their dependency on First World dole-outs - October 19, 2017
- HOPE lies in imagining a JEEPNEY-FREE Philippines - October 18, 2017
- Like squatters, jeepney drivers are national PARASITES - October 17, 2017
- The time has come to have a conversation about someone’s face - October 16, 2017