Always on and ready for use, lightweight, slim, clean-lined, and sexily minimalist. You can read books and magazines on it, play games, and do other media-rich stuff. Even when it is off, it looks great. It’s arguably the coolest piece of hi-tech hardware in the market.
I’ve just got one question though:
What do you use an iPad for?
On my touch screen phone, I’ve become quite good at typing stuff on its small touch screen keys, am able to browse the news across several feeds from my favourite news sites and blogs (and choose to read full articles when interesting cross my line of sight), and I even make phone calls on it.
Obviously, if it is serious writing I need to do, that’s not something I will be doing on any sort of mobile device, whether it is a smart phone, or a tablet PC. So what then do I need an iPad for?
- This year’s CBCP Halloween stunt: ‘A Night of Horror during Duterte’s Time’ - October 24, 2017
- A New Marawi City that is SQUATTER-FREE is an absolutely worthwhile goal - October 20, 2017
- Filipinos will gain more self-respect by eliminating their dependency on First World dole-outs - October 19, 2017
- HOPE lies in imagining a JEEPNEY-FREE Philippines - October 18, 2017
- Like squatters, jeepney drivers are national PARASITES - October 17, 2017